Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our September

I wouldn't want you to think our month was completely full of fun and games. I know I already posted about so many fun things...
...but September was more than that. We started out the month with a round of a flu bug for Michael, Miriam, and I (thank goodness Simon dodged that one). Poor Michael was out of town suffering in a hotel room all alone. Then, Miriam and Simon also had colds this past week. All the sickness made the quiet nap times all the more precious.

Simon loves sleeping with a blanket around his head.



Simon has really started to enjoying coloring. He is pretty good at coloring only in his coloring book, but I definitely have to keep an close eye on him. If he gets a hold of a pen...


Michael went out to Provo to help his firm with recruiting. He brought back a special present for Miriam. She loves her new Book of Mormon. She loves taking her own scriptures to church. I find her pretending to read out of them often. I hope that means we are doing something right with teaching her the importance of scriptures.




We spent the rest of the month completing projects and getting ready for fall. We have put most of the summer clothes away and have the fall clothes ready and waiting. (Why is it supposed to get to 85 degrees this week?) Once October hits I am ready for fall to arrive in full swing. We have some fun things in store. Michael is getting pretty busy with work this time of year, so I have to make sure I stay busy and positive about the fall season. I wouldn't want to be going crazy right before the holidays.

by the way I can't believe this is my 400th post

No comments: