Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Perfect Weather

I have felt really bad about not taking the kids out to play as much as I would like. During the summer it was just so hot. Now that it is cooling off I feel like I have no more excuses. I need to take them outside. Miriam was asking all day to ride her bike. After Simon's nap I carried it down the two flights of stairs (living in a condo is such a pain sometimes) so we could ride around the building.

Simon was content to follow Miriam around on the sidewalk.





It has been a while since she has been on her bike. It took a little bit, but once she got the hang of it she did pretty well. She still needs to grow into the bike a bit (next year should be perfect). I was so proud of my little girl.

In other news, what happened to my baby boy? Where did this fun little boy come from? I can't believe how much Simon has grown up this summer.


Always willing to smile at the camera.

Even though it didn't last very long, it was good to get out. A 70 degree afternoon is a perfect time to get out and get some fresh air. I just hope it doesn't get too cold too soon.

No comments: