Thursday, September 27, 2012

we love dressing up

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I love the peace the sabbath day brings. I love that Michael is home with us. I love getting the family ready for church. Last Sunday I had Michael take pictures of me for my other blog. Miriam didn't want to be left out so we took her picture too. Simon is too cute to pass up a great photo opportunity, so we took his picture also. At the end we managed to snap a quick family picture. We sure do clean up nicely.







The lighting was a little tricky on these photos. I tried to play around in Photoshop a little bit to fix them. Oh how I wish I had more time to learn more about Photoshop. I am no where near where I would hope to be on my Photoshop skills. One day people, one day.

Side note: Michael serves in the junior nursery in our ward. He has worn the exact same thing to church every week since he got the calling a year ago. He never wants to wear his nice clothes because the kids will just yuck them up. I think he looks good no matter what, but he does have nicer clothes that he wears to work. Now as I am typing this I am sure no one even noticed a thing.

No comments: