Wednesday, October 17, 2012

at the doctor

Simon went in for his 18 month appointment today. He weighed in at 25 pounds (25-50%) and measured 34 inches (75-90%). No surprises. Typical for my children... tall and skinny. The doctor commented on his easy going personality. She said that it seems like I am doing a fine job, always nice to hear a compliment on my mothering skills.



Simon "officially" started nursery on Sunday. I say officially because he has been going full-time for about the past month (and on and off since we got home from Utah). Michael serves in nursery and with my calling keeping me busy each Sunday he has taken Simon in with him to help me out. Sunday was the first time I didn't feel guilty having him in there since he was officially eighteen months old. I asked Michael to snap some pictures of him on his first day of nursery. He said it was hard to get Simon to stand still because he was so excited to in and play. I guess we won't have a hard transition this time around.






I think I mentioned this in his 18 month post, but Simon loves to hide. Here is picture proof that he will find anywhere to hide.



No comments: