Monday, September 26, 2011

Stop! Potty Time

I am happy to say that after only a week of training, Miriam is now a big girl. She has been potty trained successfully! I knew for a while that she was ready, I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Miriam is pretty reluctant to change so I knew it would be a hard transition at first. We talked about it for a couple of days to prepare her for the transition. She has done amazingly well with only one accident. I am so proud of my little girl... and happy to be saving on diaper costs.


We spent a lot of time reading books in the bathroom.


She wouldn't wear her training pants without her cute panties on top.


Showing off the candy necklace.


No potty training experience would be complete without a little reward. Miriam had a sticker chart to motivate her going potty. After 25 stickers she got a new sticker book and ice cream from Dad. After the next 25 stickers she gets new princess panties. Wahoo! Go Miriam!