Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Happy

We were so happy to get out of the house today. After a week of rain last week and a weekend spent at home sick, I knew the kids would be glad to get out. I decided to walk over to the park by our community pool. It isn't real close, so we haven't over there much. It is a hike carrying Simon in the Bjorn and pushing Miriam in the stroller. It was a nice morning (see I told you fall was coming) which helped. I think we will be able to head over there more now that the weather is cooling down. Anyway, here are some pictures from our outing. The quality isn't great because I just grabbed our point and shoot camera, but the kids are still cute.

Miriam snapped this picture when we got there.
I was trying to find shade, to rest.



As you can see it is hard to get Miriam to hold still for a picture.
Just the way it should be for a two year old.





Simon had his first swing ride.
I think he really liked it.


No comments: