Monday, August 13, 2012

Discovery Gateway

On Friday I met up with a great friend and her daughter at the children's museum. Emily and I go way back to the Ohio days when we were just ten years old. I was so happy to find out that she had moved to Utah a couple of months ago which allowed us to get together. I think our kids had a lot of fun. A definite favorite was the helicopter they had up on the roof.









The downside to the museum was the amount of kids running around. I didn't get to take nearly as many pictures as I would have hoped, for fear of losing the kids. I lost sight of Simon a couple of times which was enough to freak me out. I even found him stuck behind a wall at one point. My biggest picture regret was not snapping a shot of me and Emily... I always have great intentions.

No comments: