Monday, June 4, 2012

Clemyjontri Park

With Saturday being another beautiful day, we decided to do something on our "to-do list".  You know the kind. You hear about local things to do and decide someday you will go there. We are not very good at the follow through so I was determined not to let the beautiful day go to waste. We packed a lunch and headed to Clemyjontri Park. I thought the park was really neat. I say this because it is a special park that is accessible to children in wheelchairs. It also has all kinds of equipment that children of all skill levels can play on. It is a pretty big park. I think Miriam was overwhelmed at first. Once she explored she had a ball. Simon and Miriam both loved the swings. There was even a merry-go-round in the center of the park. Being the nice parents that we are we let Miriam and Simon buy token for a ride. (After deciding when we got there to leave the camera in the car and just have a day to play, I grabbed Michael's phone and took a couple of pictures of the kids on their horses.)





I think our outing was a success.

No comments: