Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Good and The Bad

Good News: Simon is crawling. He is completely mobile. Which is great. He entertains himself and plays alone for a good while. He is learning and growing so fast. It is so fun to watch him explore the house.



Bad News: On the other hand, Miriam is having a hard time with it. She doesn't understand his need to get into everything. I am trying to teach her that it is okay for him to play as long as it isn't dangerous.  She doesn't want him to get her toys. I tell her that she just has to figure out a way they can play together. It seems like she is getting the hang of it because she puts her stuff up on the couch. Then I found him like this yesterday:




I am sad to see my baby grow up, but I think it is a good thing he is learning to move. He will have so much fun running around this summer.

No comments: