Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

In honor of this momentous day I decided to show you 111,111 pictures of my family. Too much? Alright, why don't I just show you some pictures from the first part of November.

Last Saturday we headed out for another day at the farm. It was pretty chilly, but the kids didn't seem to mind too much. I love that it is free so we never feel like we have to stay too long. Just enough to make Miriam happy. She loves to see the animals. Poor Simon just stayed bundled up in the stroller.



While Michael was out of town I was able to have the car so I could actually take the kids to the park. I feel sad that we have to get in the car to go to a good park, but that is just the way it is. Can you tell how much my kids love the swings?



On the days we aren't able to get out I enjoy staying at home playing with the kids. I sure love being a mom. The joys and rewards are endless (even if I go a little crazy sometimes).


No comments: