Saturday, October 8, 2011

six months

Remember when I was so excited for Simon to be six months old on a Saturday so I could take some cute pictures of him? Then remember how the day came and went without taking said pictures? Remember how it was a beautiful weekend and I had some great opportunities to take pictures (more on that later) and I just didn't do it? Well, this is what happened and there is nothing I can do about it now. Our little man is six months old. Here is a picture I took when it was already dark and therefore had to use a flash. I wanted a picture, so I guess you take what you can get.


To make up for the lack of cute pictures (which I promise I will take later)... Here is a cute video of Simon talking to Gus. I think this is the first time Simon really noticed that there was a dog at Grandma's house.


No comments: