Sunday, November 14, 2010

November is here and going fast

Has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted? I find it hard to believe that November is already halfway gone. I guess we have been keeping busy. It has been a month since I have really updated about what is going on with us. Here is what we have been up to.

We found a place to live! We get to move in on December 1st. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. It is a little further away than we hoped to be at first, but we decided that space was more important for us. We are excited to get settled into our own place and I am sure Michael's parents are ready for a break from us. We will post pictures when we are settled.

Michael is still enjoying work. He has been traveling a couple of weeks each month to different clients. He leaves on a Sunday night and luckily they let them come home on Fridays (even if it is a two week job). I am grateful we don't have to spend weekends without him. I try to look at the positive side of things and focus on the fact that I get to have the car the weeks he is gone.

Miriam is an absolute joy. She has grown up so much in the past couple of months. I will post more about her later. She has enjoyed having her cousin Nathan here to visit these past few weeks. However, she has been so sick for a lot of the time (see this post). She has had two colds and an ear infection this past month. She is just getting over that last of her sickness. She was so sad the week she had to miss nursery because she was sick. I sure hope we have seen the last of it for a while.

We are excited for the upcoming holiday season. We look forward to focusing on all we are grateful for and celebrating our Savior.

No comments: