Monday, June 7, 2010

May Backlog

Have I mentioned how much I love our new camera? My new picture count for the year (up through May) is 1061. Here are some pictures I have taken the past month that I haven't posted yet. (there are so many more, but you have to draw the line somewhere.)

We took a couple of trips to the duck pond south of campus.


I took some pictures of my sister and her family.


We did a special project for Michael's mom for mother's day. This was our contribution.


Miriam playing the piano


Vanessa and Miriam on a walk

I have wonderful subjects to photograph which has made it that much more fun. I know I still have a ton to learn about this camera, but I am ready and willing.

1 comment:

Jared and Cassie said...

I am looking into buying a nice camera. what kind did you get?