Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just Because

I took Miriam out to take some pictures today. It is the last nice day in the forecast this week, so I thought we would go out and have a photo shoot. It wasn't 100% successful, but I got a couple of cute shots. It has been a whole lot harder to take pictures of her now that she can run away.


We also have a free trial of some photo editing software I thought I would try out. I am not super computer savvy, but I like some of the effects. I found a couple of pictures spots around town that were suggested on some photography blogs.


After all was said and done, I took her to play at the park. I took her to a different park and I was a bit disappointed because there wasn't much she could do by herself. It was geared more for older kids. She must have had fun because she didn't want to leave.

2 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

You should get GIMP. It's free photo editing software that I use and it's really similar to photoshop. I've learned to do tons of things on it. http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Rachel and Jared said...

Oh and CUTE hair clip!