Saturday, April 17, 2010

happenings of the day

drum roll please... Michael took his last final exam as a college student. All he has to do is turn in a completed project on Wednesday and then GRADUATION here we come. We are excited to celebrate next weekend with family and friends. (as a side note i am extremely bummed about the weather forecast. we have had beautiful weather, 70 degrees and sunny, for about 3-4 days and it is supposed to last 2-3 more days. as soon as graduation comes it is going to drop to 55 degrees and rain is in the forecast for the next week. what is up with this?)

I was so excited about dinner tonight. Hot house cucumbers were on sale and so I figured we would make a nice Greek salad with some chicken. Michael lived in Greece for about 2 years when he was very little and so his family loves Greek food, which is something I do not mind one bit. It is all very delicious.
(Mom Bishop stop reading now and pick up at the next paragraph.) As we sat down to eat Michael stopped for a minute and then asked, "Did you get any feta?". What? Feta? AHHHH!!! I forgot to buy the feta cheese. Then Michael says, "Feta is probably my favorite part of Greek salad". FAILURE!

Tonight we decided to cut Miriam's hair. The back of her hair has never been trimmed and so it was starting to look mullet-ish. I trimmed up the back to even it all out from her bald spot growing back in. It looks much better and I wish I would have remembered to take pictures.

No comments: