Sunday, March 21, 2010

Natalie's Baby Shower

I was able to throw my sister, Natalie, a baby shower yesterday. I think it turned out well. It was fun to have everyone over to celebrate her little boy. I made her a banner and had some festive balloons for the occasion.


My sister-in-law, Robyn, made a TON of caramel popcorn that we put in little popcorn boxes. The 'ticket' said, "Natalie is about to pop. Thanks for coming to celebrate..." (I forget all the wording). They were really cute though. I also made cookies that my sister, Ashley, decorated.


We also had spinach artichoke dip with bread, veggies with dip, and fruit with dip. It was all very delicious. I didn't even get a picture before the strawberries were gone.


I was able to get Natalie/baby boy some blocks. She also received many other wonderful baby things. I just love baby showers and seeing all the fun baby gear. It is enough to make one baby hungry.


Congratulations Natalie and Ryan! We look forward to the arrival of baby Hendricks!