Sunday, April 13, 2008

The wedding pictures nightmare continues...

Let me start by saying I got an email last week from my photographer saying that our pictures and video are done. He said they are ready to be picked up. "Great", I thought. I emailed him to let him know that I couldn't get there during the week and told him I would try to get there Saturday morning. He let me know he would be there until 2:00 pm. Well, plans changed and I couldn't make it before 2:00 pm. I emailed him letting him know I would be busy and asked him if he could just mail the CD's to us. He said he could mail them, but it would be a $25 processing fee plus shipping costs. I am so frustrated. I feel like I am being taken advantage of. I feel like some new fee or process arises every time we are close to getting our pictures back.

I am done dealing with this. Michael said he would take care of it.

No comments: