Monday, April 21, 2008

Our life seems so boring

I go back, read this blog, and wonder what people think. Our lives are so boring... right? My mom once reminded me that life, in general, is pretty boring. We wake up day after day and do the sames things over and over again. Every once in a while something different or exciting happens. These moments are like a breath of fresh air. That is just the way life is.

This semester (when will I stop marking time in semesters?) has been an interesting time for the Bishop family. Being newly married it has mostly been a time of adjustment for the both of us. Michael has been finishing the Junior Accounting Core program at BYU. I have worked at 3 different jobs trying to find something I want to do.

So, you may think that we lead boring lives... but you know what? I bet you do too.

1 comment:

birchfam said...

Vanessa, I have been graduated for two years, and I still mark time in semesters! ;)