Sunday, November 25, 2012

Being Thankful

We had a nice Thanksgiving. It was a beautiful day and we were able to go outside to take some pictures before adding inches to our waistlines. 


(pretend like this one is in focus)




This is the beautiful Thanksgiving table and decorations. Miriam cut out all the turkey feathers by herself. She then brought them for everyone to write what they were thankful for this year. It is too bad I didn't get any pictures of the food. You will just have to trust me when I say it was delicious.



We have so much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving... definitely too numerous to list. However, I just want to mention how thankful I am for my amazing husband. He works so hard for our family. Michael is an amazing father to the two best kids any mom could ask for.

No comments: