Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Growing Imagination

"I'm watching the clouds go by"



"Hey Mom, I don't love taking a bath"

Miriam's Prayer: I am thankful for my big girl bed (looks at me... I nod encouragement) and Simon's blue eyes. Bless Dad at the airport (he isn't traveling this week... the poor girl is confused). Amen.

Listening to the weather report on the morning news: "Virginia, that is where we live on earth."

Miriam was trying to wrestle with me and I asked her not to jump on my head. She responded with, "This is no fun at all".

Mom: Miriam you are so silly. Where did you come from?
Miriam: I was in your belly.

"I have to put my corners under the blanket in case a bear comes" (Her corners are the corners of her blanket. She has two favorites that she holds while she sleeps. In fact she will come wake me up at night if she can't find the right ones.)

I wish I could keep up with all the wonderful things Miriam says. It is hard to remember to write them all down. She is certainly getting so smart. Miriam's imagination is so much fun.

No comments: