Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Family Roadtrip

I have to say that moving across the county with a twenty month old was not something I was looking forward to. Over 35 hours in a moving truck with three people isn't what I call luxury travel. I was really worried how it would all work out. I kept wondering if the car was still attached to the truck. In the end, we made it over 2000 miles alive and well. I am not saying it was fun or easy, but I don't think it could have been any better. Miriam did so well considering being stuck in carseat for 3 days. We definitely prefer flying as our way to travel. I can't end this post without some pictures of our adventure.

Ready to go, bright and early.


My "rig" so Miriam could watch movies on the laptop


Welcome to Ohio (where I grew up). One of the 12 states we passed through.


Miriam looking out the window on day 3

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Glad you made it in one piece!