Thursday, May 6, 2010

Does all news have to be new?

What has the Bishop family been up to since graduation, you ask? I feel like I have had a lot to blog about, but now that I actually have a chance to sit down and post, nothing exciting comes to mind. Michael has started studying for the CPA exam. He plans to take all parts of it this summer. Studying is his full-time job this summer. He has also decided he doesn't need to shave since he no longer goes to class or work on campus. Hmm...



Miriam is having a hard week. We have decided to get rid of the pacifier. I have no idea the best way to do this, but it has been hard on all of us. She cries herself to sleep because she wants it. It breaks my heart, but it is time. Here's hoping she is better soon.



Michael received a new camera for graduation. We have been having so much fun using it. I, personally, was super excited for this. My goal for being a better photographer can begin. I have already read most of the user guide and another book about the camera. Thanks for the generous gift!



Michael finally got a start date for his job. We will be leaving Utah at the end of August. We will head to Virginia where Michael will start work mid-September. We are excited for the next chapter in our lives, but look forward to this summer and spending time together. We hope to spend as much time as possible with my family before moving across the country. Miriam is at such a fun age, so we hope to create some fun memories with her before we go.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yea for a start date!